Wednesday, March 27, 2013

From Dream to Reality

Hey there! So, I've been thinking. I know, dangerous, right? I have all of these ideas for parties and no one to plan them for, but really, why do we need an occasion to celebrate? Why can't we have a party, just because? Shouldn't we celebrate the fact that we're alive, that we have great friends, or just that we've made it through another week? I have been dreaming of throwing a party with a shabby chic, vintage vibe, but I just keep waiting for someone to ask me to do that. The truth is, not a lot of people would want a party with that theme, so the chances of anyone asking me to do it anytime soon, well, they're pretty slim. So I'm wondering, why do I have to wait on someone to hire me to throw my dream party? Why not just do it myself, just because? What do you think? Do you have a dream that you're waiting on someone else to fulfill? Stop waiting! Get out there and make it happen! That's what I'm going to do. It might take me a little while, but before too long, you guys are going to see pictures of a beautiful, shabby chic, vintage party on this blog. I hope you'll comment and let me know what your dream is, whether it has anything to do with parties or not. :)
Remember,
Create the life you love

No comments:

Post a Comment