Monday, November 12, 2012

My first post!



I finally decided to start a blog! My goal for this blog is simple...plan spectacular parties, come up with genius craft ideas, become more organized than Martha Stewart, write about it all and become rich and famous for it. Simple right?!! Ok, so maybe it won't happen exactly like that. ;-) How about this instead? Plan moderately priced (but still spectacular) parties that will leave my friends and blog followers in awe of me, attempt various crafts and show you how wildly successful I am (and possibly show you some epic failures as well) and attempt to organize something other than my binders (you will be hearing a LOT about my binders). Basically, my hope for this blog is that it will be a record of the creative things that I attempt, even if they don't always turn out exactly how I plan. ;-) Here's hoping that this is the first of many posts!

See you soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment